Environmentally sensitive design is not only a requirement for many projects today, it is also a sign of responsible stewardship. At BPR, Inc., we strive to provide our clients with practical solutions, while still maintaining environmental integrity and regulatory compliance.
- Environmental Site Delineation:
An indicator of existing environmental conditions, as well as a versatile tool used to assess overall project feasibility and potential impacts.
- Forest Stand Delineation, Conservation and Banking Plans:
DNR Qualified Professionals at BPR, Inc. provide our clients a full
range of forest assessment and management skills.From existing conditions assessments and mapping, to final plan preparation and implementation, BPR, Inc. addresses all of your forest management needs.
- Wetlands Delineation:
Field assessment and marking of wetland perimeters and associated project mapping requirements.
- Joint Federal/State Wetland Permitting:
Complexities handled through BPR, Inc. relieve our clients from the intricacies of dealing with the often confusing and sometimes cumbersome process of obtaining necessary wetlands associated permits.
- Floodplain Delineation and Mapping:
- Utilized to avoid development/design conflicts and impacts.
- FEMA floodplain verification and map amendments.